– Treatments are by appointment only.
– Please ensure you have eaten a light meal or snack before attending for treatment.
– Please allow 90 minutes for an initial consultation.
– Follow on treatments please allow 60 minutes.
– Please wear loose, light weight, comfortable clothing.
– Many treatments may be done using points on the hands and feet, however some treatments may require clothing to be removed for points to be accessed.
– Each treatment will be explained and patient consent agreed before treatment commences.
– Treatment may be stopped at any time at the patients’ request.
– A course of treatment may be recommended which may be a combination of therapies and may consist of a number of treatments.
Treatments must be paid for at the time of consultation.
– Payment by cheque or cash only. Sorry the clinic has no facility to accept credit cards.
– Clinic Initial Chinese Medical diagnosis and treatment £50. Follow on treatments £40 per session.
– Home visits £60-70 per visit dependent on distance.
-Clinic only 3/4 hour Tui Na back massage for stress/tension release £30.
Please note 24 hours notice is required to cancel an appointment. Less than 24 hours notice will incur a cancellation fee of £15. Linda allows plenty of time for each patient so has a limited number of appointments per day. If you miss an appointment with out prior notice you are limiting Linda’s capacity to treat other patients.
Gift vouchers are available if you would like to give the gift of health, please contact the clinic for details.